- - Nishitetsu Omuta Line: Get off at (Fukuoka)Tenjin Station, three-minute walk
- - Subway Airport Line: Get off at Tenjin Station, five-minute walk
- - Subway Nanakuma Line: Get off at Tenjin Minami Station, no.5 exit gate, one-minute walk
- - Nishitetsu City Bus: Get off at Tenjin Station, five-minute walk
- - From JR Hakata Station, use the Subway Train and get off at Tenjin Station (around 6 minutes from Hakata Station)
- - From JR Hakata Station, it will take around 10 minutes by car to Tenjin
- - From Fukuoka Airport, it will take 11 minutes by Subway train going to Tenjin Station
- - From Fukuoka Airport, it will take 20 minutes by car going to Tenjin Station
By using a car
For the car which will pass through city highway, exit at Tenjin Kita Lampu then go straight through Watanabe Road. Turn left at Watanabe Dori 4-Chome intersection, then turn left at Sankobashi intersection. Be aware that there might be a heavy traffic at central part of Tenjin. The parking space of the hospital is limited so you may use also the toll parking lot near the area.
- Regular charge (for visitors, chaperon for surgery, and others) :
400 Yen per hour and 200 Yen per 30 minutes after an hour
Discounted Charge (for the chaperon of those who will be confined, who will have medical check-up, who will get their medical certificates and other documents): 50% off of the regular price until 3hours, 200 Yen per 30 minutes after 3 hours
*fees are based from the parking charges of other parking lots near the area
- -Get your parking ticket sealed when medical processes are done. (On Sundays and holidays, proceed to the counter opens during holidays)
- -chaperon and visitors who stay long in the hospital are not included to gain discount
Upon paying the parking fee
- -Be sure to process your parking ticket for a discount before inserting it to the ticket machine.
- -Only coins and 1000 Yen bill are accepted in the machine.